SLIDER

What's on Your Playlist?

Friday, January 3, 2014

I swear I am the kind of person where I can't workout unless I have the greatest playlist to pump me up. My playlist consist of rap, rock, country, and all the above LOL!!! Who can workout in silence? Not this girl. So check out some of the hits on my playlist that love.


                                 Beyonce-- Drunk In Love

                                     Awolnation--Sail

                                   Salt-N-Pepa--Push It

                       David Guetta--Work Hard, Play Hard

                           Alexis and Fido--Mala Conducta


So now that you got the sneak peek of my playlist, what's on yours??? Stay hype and keep up the good work. Work Hard or Go Home!!!


                                                             Ready to Dance,

                                                                       This Girl Lifts




3 comments :

  1. Love that you have Push It on here!! That's one of my go-tos!! I also really like My Body by Young and the Giant, Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys, and Work by Britney Spears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salt-N-Pepa is a classic lol. Always one that gets me pumped.

      Delete
  2. "Push It" is one of the greatest songs ever written.

    ReplyDelete