SLIDER

I Traded my INOV-8's

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I totally loved my INOV-8 but my feet weren't feeling very comfy in them after awhile. I bought them for lifting because they say it's better to lift in a flat shoe verses an arched one. Needless to say, I'm still in love with them but I traded them for a pair of wrestling shoes. 




I recently bought a pair of Adidas Lutte wrestling shoes. They are still flat like the INOV and give good foot support for lifting. I was a little amazed throughout my workout. I had no foot pain, felt like I was barefoot, and they were pretty stylish (what every girl wants).

Moral of my short story ladies......Don't be afraid to trade your tennis shoes in for some wrestling shoes or Converse do the same job.


                                                                      Lifting Stylishly, 
                                                                        THIS GIRL LIFTS

2 comments :

  1. great post! I spent a little time during the last off season focusing on lifting and I did the 12 week Strong lifts program. When I was lifting someone gave me the same reccomendation - to lift in flat shoes. What a great suggestion, it made a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to use chucks but they hurt my feet for accessory work so I switched to something similar to what you have. I hope those work for you! Good shoes are so important!

    ReplyDelete