SLIDER

Spinach Smoothie

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Who doesn't love their veggies??!! This girl does but I have the most awful time trying to get them down. I feel like a rabbit trying to eat food all day LOL. On the bright side I had the best smoothie ever the other day. Please do try this smoothie. It is delicious!!

Spinach Smoothie
-Spinach
-Orange
-Apple
-Ice cubes
-Water (or you can substitute for coconut water)

Directions
Blend all in the blender until smoothie like mixture.


This smoothie taste very sweet and on top of that you get a good dose of veggies for the day. So drink up!!!



                                                                                                                                                                           Oh So Healthy,

                                                                             This Girl Lifts









2 comments :

  1. Mmm does look yummy! I usually juice, but my husband makes smoothies, so I'll share this with him. I like the idea of adding in coconut water, especially for after a workout.

    ReplyDelete