SLIDER

For the Love of Fitness

Monday, January 20, 2014

Yay!!! The month of love is coming soon and I am so looking forward to sharing some of the most incredible women with you. The one thing we all have in common is our love for fitness. Throughout the month of February I will be introducing these ladies to you one by one and sharing some of their awesome stories.

For all who don't know, I am a fitness fanatic but honestly it's only for the love of the "IRON". I am a weightlifting whore lol!!! (a little bit of humor) I love lifting and encourage all women to pick up a weight and get their strong women on. You will meet ladies in the month of February that have a wide range of fitness loves from yoga, tabata, P90X, Insanity, weight lifting, power lifting, and many many more. After meeting all these ladies and reading their stories, please don't forget to drop by and visit their blogs and some of their social media. I am more than positive these ladies will blow your mind. 

Also in the month of February, I will also be hosting a special edition for the month in my blog store. I will be selling red, white, and pink fitness headbands to help support This Girl Lift's scholarships that will be given out yearly to women around the world who want to compete in competitions, get a personal trainer, or join a fitness club. No obstacles can stop a determined women from doing what she wants to do.

Looking forward to a fun and exciting month. Yay.......It's almost February!! 


                                                            Much Love,
                                                                  THIS GIRL LIFTS


Interested in having a feature in the month of February? Email us at scottnealfitness@gmail.com Store will go live February 1st, 2014. Thanks again.


2 comments :

  1. I definitely slack on my weight training as triathlon training sucks up so much of my time. But DAMN, I would kill for your muscle definition. I will absolutely focus on more weights during my training. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney. I couldn't imagine training for a triathlon and weight training. I know that they both require a lot of focus.

      Delete