SLIDER

Morning Regimen

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I have been asked a million times about my morning regimen and how I wake up everyday to workout. One thing I can say is it's not easy...lol!! I have a daily routine that I follow every morning and if I even skip one step I feel extremely lost. So I'm going to go through my morning regimen with you including all vitamins and supps that I take in the morning. 

(I am not a doctor and the advice and info that I am giving you is based on my own judgments and what I take. If you are wanting to take a supplement you are unsure about, please notify your doctor before use.)

1. First things first in the morning (only on Sunday) I weigh in. This is probably one of the scariest days of the week. Once I weigh in, I take front and back pics to track my progress and because it's a want from my trainer. 
   (This is a great way to keep track of before and after pics)

2. I go straight to vitmans and supps (well brush your teeth first...lol) What all do I take? For vitamins I take Calcium, Vitamin C, Primrose Oil, B Complex, Fish Oil, and a multi-vitamin. For morning supplements I am only taking BCAA's (I also take this throughout the day). 

3. I go to the gym for my first session of morning cardio which atleast last about 45 minutes. 

4. Back from the gym, I shower and try to give my body at least 45 minutes from the time I finished cardio to finish burning fat. 

5. Favorite part of the morning......BREAKFAST!!!! Yummy!! This is when I get to eat the best carbs of the day. My Oatmeal!!

In the afternoon I return back to the gym from strength training and more cardio. The life style of an aspiring competitor is more than crazy but rough and tired all at the same time. Sometimes I just want to fall on my bed and sleep for days. Hope this helps you figure out a morning routine.

                                                                           TOOTLES,
                                               THIS GIRL LIFTS


2 comments :

  1. Do you take glutamine everyday? And do you have a recommendation on where to buy it? I recently became a groupex instructor, and have heard from fellow instructors that glutamine is great to take for super-fast muscle recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!! I do actually take glutamine after my workouts. I purchase the GNC brand (powder) and it last me about a little over a month. It is very good for muscle recovery.

      Delete