SLIDER

Favorite Fitness Gear

Friday, July 26, 2013

Every one has their very own fitness gear that they love to wear to workout. I'm going to share some of my favorites that I love to rock to the gym. I love color, so a lot of my stuff is going to be very snazzy and bright. 


For workout pants, I totally rock my Aeropostale Cropped yoga pants. Not only are they comfortable but they fit very well.


Also, I Like to rock my Lululemon pants. So super cute.

Wunder Under Crop

As for tops, I rock regular ol' tank tops that you can buy at Body C.
BASIC RIBBED TANK

For tennis shoes, I absolutely love my Saucony's.

Saucony  Women's Virrata

So there were just a few things that I love to rock to the gym on a regular. Not super expensive but super cute. What do you love to rock?!!

                                                      Always look cute,
                                                                         THIS GIRL LIFTS

No comments :

Post a Comment