SLIDER

Dana Linn Bailey

Sunday, August 4, 2013

One of the greatest days you can have is meeting someone who you look up to for all their dedication in the fitness industry. Today I had the pleasure of meeting Dana Linn Bailey. She is one of the greatest IFBB Pro's in Physique. 


On her Flag nor Fail tour she came to Morehead City, NC to Golds Gym. Due to the fact that this was close to me, I gathered up friends and went to meet her. Here's a few more pics.

       (Dana and I)

      (Dana's husband Rob and I)

Dana's husband was also a blast. He's a super sweet guy and very supportive to his wife. 

    (Dana, Rob, and a random guy I don't know lol)

Today was such a great opportunity and wanted to share it with you guys today. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

                                                                                                 THIS GIRL LIFTS







No comments :

Post a Comment