SLIDER

Worlds Best Gyms

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I have to say that I have ran across some of the worlds best gyms (in my eyes) while trying to plan a few trips this year. Might I say "OMG" can't wait to stop at some of these great places to workout. So sit back and enjoy our blogging trip through some of these great cities.

David Barton Gym, Miami

This gym is amazingly beautiful. Monthly membership here is about $100. 



How beautiful.......I can stay here for days.

The Setai Club, New York

This gym is for anyone near Wall Street who needs relaxation. The Setai has its very own spa, private cocktail bar, and luxury gym. The monthly membership is about $275.00 a month.




Relaxing............Please take me there.

The Sports Club, LA

The Sports Club La is amazing as well. The monthly membership is about $600 to $1600 Initiation fee plus $235 to $275 monthly. This club actually had an awesome video for a tour so take a look......




The Ken Club, Paris

Traveling overseas to a beautiful place maybe like Paris? Well checkout the Ken club. 







I hope you guys enjoyed our journey through some of the most amazing gyms and I hope you guys get a chance to visit them soon. 

                                                                               THIS GIRL LIFTS


2 comments :