SLIDER

Women to Women

Sunday, August 4, 2013

As a women, we start to understand that the older we get the  harder it is to take care of our body. Our bodies start to do funky things that we are so not use to and it starts to make us go crazy. As a teenager I loved my body. I was the perfect size 2 (I cold probably wear anything from a zero to a three) and didn't have to work as hard to keep fat off. Now that i'm 28 times have surely taken over. So I have came up with a few tips to keep you healthy and strong as you grow in age.

Continue to Exercise

We should all include some type of exercise to our daily routines. Cardio is a must. Whether its a stroll in the park or a marathon you run for a great cause, 30 minutes a day allows the body to stay fit. I also believe that all women should include strength and flexibility training. It's so much easier to shred muscle than it is to shred fat.

Yearly check ups

Have you heard that now they are moving pap test to every two to three years instead of one? Yes they are!!! When my doctor told me.......I literally had like this dumb look on my face LOL!!! Go do your yearly checkups ladies. This not only includes pap test but breast exams, dental, and eye exams. All of these things are a part of keeping our bodies healthy.

Vitamins and Supplements

On a daily I take vitamins and supplements. The most important for women are multi vitamins, fish oil, calcium, and vitamin c. Those happen to be the most essential through my eyes. As we get older, our bodies may call for more. This should be a part of your daily routine in the morning before you leave your house. 

Stay Mentally Sane

Stress is always a silent killer ladies. Relaxation is key to mental health. Try a little bit of yoga or Tai Chi. I am also a big fan of meditation. Sound machines are the best to get a peaceful night sleep. 


Being a women is hard and sometimes men don't really understand that. Our health is important no matter what age we are. Remember your health always comes first.


                                                                           Stay Healthy and Fit,

                                                                                                THIS GIRL LIFTS




No comments :

Post a Comment