SLIDER

INOV-8 Review

Thursday, August 22, 2013

So if your unfamiliar with crossfit or weightlifting then you must know that have having the most comfortable shoes is very important. I was wearing Saucony's to actually do my workouts and they were great but I had a few aches and pains in my knees and feet from lifting. I had a friend tell me about the INOV-8 crossfit training shoes. I did a little research and found out they were highly recommended across the board. If your unfamiliar with INOV-8 you can check them out here.
 The ones that I actually purchased were the F-Lite 182's which cost me $120. Here's a pic.........

These shoes are so comfortable. The bottoms are flat and allow for better posture while lifting. Also since I have started wearing these shoes I have had no knee pains at all lifting. Take a look at the bottoms.


They are flat as ever. The colors of these shoes are also great if you love colors. 




These shoes range in price from $100-$250. Check out the website for more colors and info. I absolutely love these shoes.


                                                                                      THIS GIRL LIFTS






No comments :

Post a Comment