SLIDER

Top 5 Bathing Suit Must Haves

Monday, March 24, 2014

It's almost summer!!! I can't Wait!!! That's me singing...LOL!! The best part of the summer to me is being able too wear hot bathing suits that show off your abs and that body you have been working all year for. From one pieces to retro, I try to keep collection with a little of everything. Check out my must haves for this summer.

1. The sexy one piece

This suit is to die for. I love the color and the cut. It's sexy but not to revealing. check it out at Bikini Goddess.
Photo: Pre-order $45

2. Oh so lacy.........This two piece is totally a 9 on the hot scale. Reckless bikini, you have my vote.

No Mercy

3. Flash back to the past with this hot two piece. I am totally digging the retro bathing suits.This suit is fabulous for people still working on their abs. 



4. Geometrically intact!! Love the style and characteristic of this suit. Sweet and simple.

Do this routine before every shower: 50 jumping jacks, 5 pushups, 20 crunches, 20 mountain climbers, and 30 second plank.

5. The sporty suit. Due to my love of workout clothes, this suit has to be included in my wardrobe. Sporty and stylish.

Sports bra style top with color blocking and double cross-back straps. Top has removable pads. Great sporty chic top for the active beach-goer! Low-rise hipster style bottom with cut out side details featured in vibrant daffodil color. Seamless construction and moderate to full back coverage by L Space Swimwear, $141.00

So there you have it. My top five suits for this summer. My list could go on and on but these were my fave. So get it to it ladies........Summers right around the corner.

                                                                                                     Bikini Ready,
                                                                                                        THIS GIRL LIFTS

1 comment :