SLIDER

Monthly Subscriptions

Monday, March 10, 2014

I am definitely a girl who has and is still learning how to mix my workout life with beauty, family, and work. Although, I don't wear make up that much but I still love other beauty products such as nail polish, mascara, body oils, and etc. Also, I have a husband who needs healthy things on the go and a as a pet lover I have a pet who also needs to live a healthy and playful lifestyle. So today I'm sharing a few of my monthly subscriptions that keep me up to date in this awesome world on new products and trends. (I will post each individual box and what comes inside monthly)


Birchbox is a monthly subscription where you receive full size samples of beauty products. It is a monthly subscription costing only $10 a month for just about over $40 worth of products. Birchbox is not just for women. They have a mans subscription as well which is more phenomenal than the women's costing $20 a month. My husband gets some of the most incredible things like watches, socks, new high tech razors, and more.




Julep is a $20 a month subscription. You recieve the hottest new nail colors and a few beauty products all adding up to about $50. You fill out a short profile telling Julep a little about your style and bam your in there. 




For our pets, Barkbox makes an awesome box sent out monthly starting at $19. My dog absolutely loves his doggy mail. You get 4-6 products in this box ranging from leashes, toys, hygiene, and nutritional dog tricks. All you do is pick the size dog you have, fill out your profile, and your shipments on its way.






This has nothing to do with being outdoors in Nature ladies so don't fret lol Nature's Box is a monthly subscription ranging from $20-$50 depending on how many snacks you would like delivered to your house monthly. With a $20 sub you get 5 snacks, $30 you get 10, $50 you get 20. I personally only get the $20 box and it's way to much for just me and the hubby. All snacks found in box are geared to help you keep the same lifestyle but to substitute some of things you eat for healthier ones.



There are so many different subscription boxes available to us online. Choosing the ones that cater to your family are the most important. If you have small children they make wonderful boxes that get delivered to your door with some of the newest and greatest you technology. Here is a link I found with reviews and great advice about some of these monthly subscriptions here.



                                                                                                        Subscribe Away,
                                                                                                                    THIS GIRL LIFTS




12 comments :

  1. I was just looking at Birchbox. Good to know about someone who likes it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birchbox is pretty awesome especially if you like beauty products. I have been subscribing for a year and I love every box I have got in the mail.

      Delete
  2. I have Birchbox and Naturebox and really like them. I also just signed up for Stitch Fix, so I hope that is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of stitch Fix but now I am going to look it up. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I had a subscription to Ipsy for a while. It's similar to birchbox. Definitely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw Ipsy last night and thought about trying. Now that I know others love it, I think I will be trying it.

      Delete
  4. I love NatureBox! They have such a great variety and it is so yummy! Thanks for the info on the other boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. Nature Box is so delicious.

      Delete
  5. Hmmm I need to get into subscriptions. Great idea! Glad I found your blog. I'll be back! Great message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subscriptions are great Crystal. Continue to follow and you will see what comes in my boxes monthly.

      Delete
  6. Have you tried Fabletics yet? It's a subscription to workout wear! http://www.fabletics.com/invite/22447574/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Some of these are new to me. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete