SLIDER

Land of the Fit

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last week I took a trip to Portland, Oregon where I trained with my awesome trainer for a week. Being in Portland was crazy enough for me because of the traffic but what most definitely shocked me was how physically fit a lot of people were and how health and fitness are a huge part of their lives.

Being that Portlands a huge city a lot of people actually ride bikes everyday. I imagine I probably almost hit about 5 or 6 people a day because of the damn bike lane LoL!!! Most definitely because I'm from deep down south, you rarely see people riding bikes. 


Next was this amazing grocery store called New Seasons. First off, I was there like everyday. The food was amazing but also healthy and junk free. This grocery store had a hot food bar and a salad bar. It's what most of us like to call a health food store. I'm dying to get this store on the east coast. Here's a look.



Granted there are not a lot of health stores this big or that actually sell 95% healthy foods. On top of that the staff was so educated on their stuff. I was amazed. I totally came home and told my husband I want to be on the west coast with all the fitness fanatics lol!! 

Besides all of the great fitness fanatic stuff my trip to Portland was so amazing. Until July when I attend the Crossfit games, I will see you again west coast.


                                                                                             Just a quick trip recap,

                                                                                                                THIS GIRL LIFTS


No comments :

Post a Comment