SLIDER

March Julep Box

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's mail time!! I just received my Julep Maven box in the mail and I absolutely love the colors. If you missed my post about my monthly subscriptions you can check it out here

Julep is a monthly subscription where you receive $40 plus in make-up but mostly nail polish. I am a polish-a-holic so this subscription was perfect for me. 



In my March box I received two full size nail colors valued at $14.00 a piece. I also received Mighty nail cuticle and nail serum valued at $28.00 and two nail buffers valued at $4.00. (Just so you ladies can see how it's broken up)

Colors:
Zora- like mauve color
Myrtle- vixen red

I also purchased a little extra with my box. It is a mini nail collection with 5 colors and a top coat valued at $54.00 but paid $9.99. 


Colors:
Freedom- top coat
Veda
Amery bombshell
Ava
Esmee
Jane

So run over to Julep and check it out. 

                                                                                                                                                                             Polish-a-holic,

                                                                        This Girl Lifts

1 comment :

  1. I like to paint my nails but I CAN NOT do it without chips/smudges! What a cute box for those who loves nail polish!

    ReplyDelete