SLIDER

After Gym Facial Regimen

Monday, December 9, 2013

When I leave the gym, although I’m always covered in sweat, my face is always feels the dirtiest along with other specific body parts..LOL!! I don’t know about you but I have a daily face regimen that I follow every day to ensure my face and pores stay absolutely clean.  I have tried several products but I have finally found one that works wonders for me and that is Mario Badescu skin care.

1. Great facial cleanser.  I use Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser. At first I was not a believer in this product because it doesn’t really lather up but I have heard nothing but good things about it so I decided to stick with it. I am just one of those people who believe if it lathers up, it’s a keeper.  



2. Toner- Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion smells great. It doesn’t dry your face out and leaves your face feeling smooth. This toner disinfects and unclogs pores.


3. Moisturizer- L’OREAL PARIS Futur·e is my choice of moisturizer. Although is not the same product family as all the above, I love the way it makes my face feel especially since its high in sunscreen protection.

4. Facial Scrub- Mario Badescu Kiwi Facial Scrub…..Every 2-3 days I use a Kiwi Facial scrub that has an unbelievably awesome smell. It leaves your face soft and gets rid of surface dullness.

   5. Facial Brush- Last but not least I own an awesome facial brush by Olay called the Pro X. There are plenty of other facial brushes out there to choose from as well like the Clarasonic, Proactiv brush, and the Neutrogena Wave. You just have to choose which one works best for you.


Of course not all these products are going to work the same on you as they do on me. I have just given you a few that rock my world. Having a great facial regimen after you hit the gym hard is essential to keeping your skin looking great.

                                                                          YOUR'S TRULY,
                                                                                                               

                                                                          THIS GIRL LIFTS

1 comment :

  1. Your skin must be glowing! I wish I could put that much effort into my skin care!!! I will definitely have to try the Pro X, sounds very cool! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete