SLIDER

Welcome to my Spot

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Finally, I have a space online where we can share all of our thoughts without flooding facebook feeds. So, let me start by saying "WELCOME" and I hope that you enjoy everything this blog is about. I am not a personal trainer or a fitness expert. I will share advice that I have learned or have experienced for myself. I will also share advice given by other followers as well. I ask that you do not do anything mentioned on this blog that will put you in harms way. If you a physical illness please consult a physician before trying any of the workouts or supplements that are listed. Please do not try anything that you feel uncomfortable with as well. I am going to make this post very short and sweet. So again "WELCOME" and stay tuned for many more post. You might also get a special "HELLO" video from me. From one enthusiast to the other, Dontaye Scott-Neal

No comments :

Post a Comment