SLIDER

How to Stay Motivated

Monday, February 25, 2013

We all have those days when we feel like we just can't make it to the gym because we're to tired or we just want to skip our workout that day. Trust me!!! I'm very guilty of feeling that way but I have a few tips that might make you feel a little bit more motivated.

Tip 1: Sleep

Not getting enough sleep the day before can definitely throw off a workout. You will feel real sluggish and just sitting on the couch might feel very comfy but don't do it. Make sure you get at least 6-8 hours of sleep.

Tip 2: Use your workout as an outlet for stress.

I can truly tell you that working out gives me more energy and allows me to take my stress out on the iron!! I love it! It's like a natural high.

Tip 3: Having cute workout Gear.

Haha....that goes for guys to. If you missed my Facebook post of the day I spent shopping for new workout gear then go check it out. I love working out in colorful clothing. Having cute sneakers or a cute workout outfit will boost your energy to go the gym.

Tip 4: Join a fitness community.

I'm guessing you have done this already because your here. Having the extra motivation to workout is great!! I have met so many new friends through fitness communities that have helped me along my great journey.

Tip 5: Reward yourself.

Reward yourself with treats. For every workout you do, give yourself a $1-$10. Once you get to $100 buy yourself something nice. What I do is every time I drop a jean size I do something nice for myself like a new pair of running shoes or a cute outfit.


These are just a few tips to keep you motivated ladies and gentlemen. Please feel free to share any motivational tips you have for everyone.

Get your workout on!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment