SLIDER

How to use the Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

So now that I have created a spot for everyone to come and enjoy my many stories and reviews, I literally have to show you how to use it so that we can all participate. I came to the conclusion this morning that not all of us blog on a daily basis or have ever seen a blog. So let's get started! Once you have put in the web address and you are at the blog, if you don't know it you can click here, You can see the basic layout of the page. To the right,as if you were looking at your computer, I have posted all my social media links. These are places were you can come join in on the fun such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
On the left hand side are all the products that I use or that I love. There may also be products that I recommend.
At the top of pages are different pages that you can click on to view things about me, videos I have done, Exercises, Recipes, and etc.
One the blog page in the middle, you will see all the post that I have posted or shared. Within these post, you have the option to comment and leave your thoughts.
Last but not least you can get to us on your mobile phone as well. The blog has a mobile site where you can view whatever post are up. If you are on your mobile device or an Ipad you can scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on web version to see the full screen.
I absolutely hope this helps a lot of you who are not use to blogging. It gets easier I promise. If you have questions or suggestions about the blog, please comment below.

No comments :

Post a Comment