SLIDER

May Julep Maven

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"It's a beautiful day to be a maven." -Julep Maven


To my surprise I received my Julep Maven May box in the mail. I literally check my mail everyday with anticipation of getting my boxes lol. This weeks box brought a wonderful goody for all you nail art lovers. 

May box included :

-The Plie Wand and nail polishing system
-Maddy (Dark Pink)
-Ramona (very light purple) 



The Plie wand and nail polish system allow you to create awesome art on your nails from dotting to striping. It also has a additional attachment that allows you to extend your nail polish cap. Wonderful tool ladies. 

If you are not receiving Julep Maven you must subscribe here.


                                                                For the love of beauty,
                                                                                 This Girl Lifts

No comments :

Post a Comment