SLIDER

Team Beachbody

Friday, November 8, 2013

I joined the Team Beachbody because I wanted to help other people achieve their fitness goals and to keep myself accountable for them. I also wanted to give myself a challenge that would help me grow as a person. I wanted to change my ways of living and start to live a healthy lifestyle for myself.

I am happy I did because I am feeling great and learning day by day. I am closer to my dream of becoming a fitness instructor. I am finally able to help others especially those closest to me like my family and friends. The new friends and support system I have found along the way is also one of the best parts of this whole journey.

Because of my Beachbody business I hope to inspire other women like me with their fitness goals. I want to be able to live a healthy life in every aspect possible. I want to work on my personal development and be a better person.

                                                                                                                                                                                                           Yaritza Zayas
                                 This Girl Lifts Ambassador





No comments :

Post a Comment