SLIDER

Product Review Alert: NO Explode

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Product Review Alert: NO Explode


It's about time right??!!! I owe you guys a product review and here it is. I was going to make this a video but due to my facial peel right now that is definitely not in the books but here's a great review for you. 

Recently I received a sample pack of NO Explode by BSN in my Bulu box. It was actually good timing due to the fact that my current pre-workout was not doing me any good. If your unfamiliar with this product here's a pic of what we're talking about. 


Pros: 
1st pro is that it immediately had me pumped. I could feel it almost instantly which is what I look for in a pre-workout.

2nd it lasted quite a while throughout my workout. I still felt it about an hour after I was done which means I should have went way harder with the weights lol!!

Cons:

1st it made me feel extremely sick. I felt like I was going to throw up which rarely ever happens to me.


So here is a great pre-workout  review for everyone. Just remember pre-workouts work different for everyone so I'm encouraging you to still try this regardless of my cons. 


             Stay Motivated,
                      This Girl Lifts

No comments :

Post a Comment